Sunday, July 8, 2012

Deal Alert: 40% Off YA Paranormal Romance at B&N!

The email about this from Barnes & Noble got buried in my inbox (which badly needs to be cleaned out), so I didn't realize it right away, but they're having a sale on YA Paranormal Romance! 40% off lots of awesome books, both hardcover and paperback! (I'm not familiar with NOOK book pricing, so those may be on sale too.)

I snagged myself three books that I've had at the top of my to-read list:


(The savvy shopper in me would just like to point out that Soul Screamers: Volume One includes My Soul to Lose, My Soul to Take, and My Soul to Save - a novella and two books for the price of one!)

The following books are currently on sale too, along with LOTS of other YA paranormal romances - a total of 244 books! Definitely check it out!! (And soon, because I don't see any details about when the sale ends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment