Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Nonfiction Picture Book Challenge 2019



I'm so excited to be joining the Nonfiction Picture Book Challenge 2019, hosted by Alyson Beecher at Kid Lit Frenzy! It's a great way to celebrate nonfiction in picture books and check out what others are reading and reviewing. You can find more info about it and the linkup to join in here!



My goal for this year is to read 12 nonfiction picture books! I decided at the beginning of the year that I was going to start highlighting some new topics and genres on my blog that I'm really into, and that includes picture book biographies and nonfiction picture books in general. I'd like to feature a different topic each week, which means each topic gets read once a month since I have 4 topics (picture book bios, nature, cultures, and strong girls). I'll probably end up reading more than 12, since some of my nature and culture books will probably be nonfiction picture books also. But 12 is the official goal!

I can't wait to get started! Look for my first nonfiction picture book review coming the first week of February! #nfpb2019

No comments:

Post a Comment