Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Good to Be Back!!

Hello, my fellow readers!

I can't believe the last time I posted was 2015... that's crazy! Life went a hundred different ways for me all at once and I unfortunately had to put blogging aside. I got accepted into grad school, I got a new job in a library, and then my husband and I welcomed a baby boy into our lives! I'm still working on finishing up my MLIS, and I'm stay-at-home-mom-ing for a bit with our little dude. Things are still crazy, but I feel like I can handle the craziness better now. :D

So I'm back to blogging! Things will be a little different... I won't be doing the New Release Round-Up posts anymore, because those took me FOR-EV-ER to put together and I just don't have that kind of free time anymore. (Finding time for both a shower and a load of laundry in any given day is a win.) I'm going to try to read and review as much as I can, and I want that to be the focus of my blog. I'll work on any other fun posts that I can in between reading and reviewing.

Thanks for reading! So glad to be back to book blogging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment