Thursday, September 27, 2018

Blogoween!

Aha! I finally found something book-blog-related for Halloween!!

Have you heard of Blogoween, hosted by Book Dragons and others? It's all about Halloween or Autumn themed posts related to books, blogging and/or writing throughout October! THIS was what I was looking for when I started my Halloween Reading Challenge! (which I guess I'm keeping open, since I'm too embarrassed to take it all down now that I started it... lol... so feel free to join me in that too if you'd like!)

So this is my official sign-up post, and I'm choosing Level 1: 13 Days of Blogoween which means I post on any 13 days in October, including Halloween. I can post reviews, discussions, lists, tags, or use the prompts from the hosts.

I'm excited! Come on, October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment