Sunday, June 16, 2019

{ Let's Read About ... } Cultures around the world!

This week on my blog, I'm going to be highlighting books about cultures around the world!


I love reading about and learning about cultures that are different from my own, so I have a whole collection of books I want to read that take place in different countries or show how things are alike and different in many places all over the world. I'll share them with you this week, along with whatever other gems I can find around the interwebs from blogs and other sources, and hopefully you'll find some new books you want to read too!

Here are some Goodreads lists to get you started:
Best Multicultural Books for Children
Read Around the World 

Also check out the Batchelder Award list - this award is given to great books that were originally published outside the US and in a language other than English, and have now been translated into English and are available in the US!

See you on Monday for books about cultures around the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment