Sunday, October 25, 2020

Weekly Wrap-Up: October 18-24, 2020

It has been A WHILE since I've posted one of these. I found my first "best of 2020" booklist this week and I got really excited, so I figured what better time to jump back in to sharing the news & such I've found lately. 

Here's my weekly collection of news, announcements, and booklists I've found while browsing around the internet. Hope you enjoy! :)



Awards

  • 2020 Little Rebels Award winner announced - the award "recognizes children’s fiction (for readers aged 0-12) which promotes social justice or social equality, challenges stereotypes or is informed by anti-discriminatory concerns" (source).

Booklists

Articles

New & Upcoming Books


I'm sharing my Weekly Wrap-Up posts on 
https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'll have to come back to this post to read all the articles. I did see the YA books that give Hallmark movie vibes post. I only watch Hallmark during Christmas time.

    Thanks for sharing all these great articles! Hope you will have a good week. Here's my The Sunday Post #16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same with the Hallmark movies! :) Thanks for visiting! Hope you have a good week too!

      Delete