Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blog Overhaul

If you've visited my blog before, you may have noticed that things are looking a little different. Well, a LOT different, actually! I liked the standard book background that Blogger provided, but I've been dying to make my blog a little more ... me-ish. So I'm in the process of slowly overhauling my blog's design piece by piece. I'd love any feedback on how to continue improving it. And what do you think of the peas? I think they're cute, but I'm finding they're a little mischievous... I have a feeling they'll be sneaking around my blog and popping up here and there... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say of all the book review sites I've seen in the past couple of months, yours is the most helpful. So excited to see you grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me. :)

      Delete