Saturday, August 25, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Raya @ midnight coffee monster! woohoo! Thanks, Raya! :)


Here are the rules for the award...
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let the nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
And so...

7 facts about me...
1. I would be a professional student if I could.
2. In fact, I'm thinking about going back to school for my Masters in English or Creative Writing. ... If you have any advice on which to choose, please please please leave me a comment! :)
3. I love elephants. Always have.
4. My second toe is longer than my big toe.
5. I've been engaged for 2+ years and now that my fiance and I finally both have steady jobs, I'm finally going to be able to plan a wedding! yay!
6. I still love getting and sending snail mail.
7. I don't think there is anything better than putting on pjs and crawling into bed to read on a rainy day.

15 bloggers I nominate:
1. Eileen @ Singing and Reading in the Rain
2. Ashley & Paul @ The A P Book Club
3. dKatrina @ I Have Lived a Thousand Lives
4. Erleen @ Books For YA!
5. Charli @ Ramblings of an Elfpire
6. Sydney @ YA Rated
7. Katie & Connie @ READdicted Reviewers
8. Brittany @ The Book Addict's Guide
9. Filippa Lo @ The Last Chapter
10. Michaela @ Michaela's Library of Books
11. Samantha K @ The Real World According To Sam
12. Sherinderella @ The Book Monster Diaries
13. Isabelle, Kaede, & Sarah @ Wake Up at Seven
14. Alex @ Possession of Books
15. Katie @ The Fiction Diaries

Thank you again for the nomination, Raya! I happily pass on the Versatile Blogger Award to the 15 lovely bloggers above! :)

3 comments:

  1. To be a professional student would be kind of nice -- getting to learn new and interesting things, that is -- but only if it's test-free!

    I love receiving snail mail. It's the best thing I find inside my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination!!!

    -Paul @ The A P Book Club

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete