Thursday, January 17, 2013

2013 Debut Author Challenge

I'm so excited to be participating in the 2013 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by Tara at Hobbitsies! The goal is to read 12 young adult or middle grade books from debut authors, meaning this is the first YA or middle grade book they've written. You can share your reviews with others participating in DAC and enter to win monthly prizes too!

You can find more DAC details here. Also, there's a Goodreads group to help you stay connected and a Goodreads Listopia list to help you find books.

Here are the 12 books I hope to read this year:

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I'm taking part as well, although I haven't quite narrowed down which books I'm reading yet. Splintered is top of my list for sure though! :D

    Sarah @ TotalTeenFiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Splintered sound so good. Can't wait to try that one. I just got a Barnes & Nobles coupon in my email so I might be making a run to grab it soon... :D

      Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete