Friday, January 18, 2013

Freebie Alert: My Own Worst Frenemy by Kimberly Reid

The Kindle edition of Kimberly Reid's My Own Worst Frenemy is currently available for free on Amazon!


My Own Worst Frenemy
by Kimberly Reid

Available as: hardcover, paperback, Kindle edition, ebook
Pages: 289 (Kindle edition)
Publisher: Kensington Books
Publication date: August 30, 2011
Suggested tags: young adult, mystery



First in the Langdon Prep series. From Amazon:
"Straight outta the Mile High City, Chanti Evans is an undercover cop's daughter and an exclusive private school's newest student. But Chanti is learning fast that when it comes to con games, the streets have nothing on Langdon Prep.

With barely a foot in the door, fifteen-year-old Chanti gets on the bad side of school queen bee Lissa and snobbish Headmistress Smythe. They've made it their mission to take Chanti down and she needs to find out why, especially when stuff begins disappearing around campus, making her the most wanted girl in school, and not in a good way. But the last straw comes when she and her Langdon crush, the seriously hot Marco Ruiz, are set up to take the heat for a series of home burglaries—and worse. . . .
"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this!I just downloaded it-Gotta love freebies. :D

    Not sure if this is the place to mention this but Congrats! I’ve nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE freebies! :) I usually do a whole Friday Freebies post but I ran out of time this week. :/

      Thanks so much for the nomination! I won that award before (here's my post) but I'm so glad you like my blog! I love yours too - new follower! :)

      Delete