Saturday, February 16, 2013

{ bon voYAge! } February 2013 Reminder



Just a reminder: if you're playing along with { bon voYAge! } and you'd like to share your post, please send me a link to your posts/reviews by Thursday, February 28 so I can add them to my next { bon voYAge! } post in March! :)




Want to play? Here's how it works...

{ }  On the first day of each month, I'll post the name of a destination: a city, state, region, province, country, etc.
{ } Throughout the month, you can:
       1. look for a YA or MG book (or books) set in that destination to share.
       2. read a YA or MG book (or books) set in that destination and write a review.
{ } You can post the books you found or the reviews you wrote any time during that month. Just send me a link so I can link back to your post!
{ } On the first day of the next month, I'll share everyone's books and reviews. Then I'll post another destination and we can start again! :)


The destination for February 2013 is...

{ Florida, USA }

in honor of my home state :)


Some examples of YA & MG books set in Florida:



For more info, check out the { bon voYAge! } meme page, which you can also find by clicking on the tab above. Enjoy your travels! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment