Friday, February 1, 2013

{ bon voYAge! } March 2013


I love reading books that are set in different places, whether it's somewhere as familiar as a city in my own state or as exotic as a desert island halfway across the world. So I decided to start a new meme where we can share, read, and review Young Adult & Middle Grade books that take us away, help us escape, and let us discover new destinations, all without leaving our own little book nooks.


Want to play? Here's how it works...

{ }  On the first day of each month, I'll post the name of a destination: a city, state, region, province, country, etc.
{ } Throughout the month, you can:
       1. look for a YA or MG book (or books) set in that destination to share.
       2. read a YA or MG book (or books) set in that destination and write a review.
{ } You can post the books you found or the reviews you wrote any time during that month. Just send me a link so I can link back to your post!
{ } On the first day of the next month, I'll share everyone's books and reviews. Then I'll post another destination and we can start again! :)


The destination for February 2013 is...

{ Florida, USA }

in honor of my home state :)


Some examples of YA & MG books set in Florida:



Please send me links to your posts and reviews by Thursday, February 28 so I can add them to my next { bon voYAge! } post!

Have a location you'd like to explore? Let me know in the comments here or on the { bon voYAge! } tab above, or email me at pidginpea (at) yahoo (dot) com!

Want to put a { bon voYAge! } button on your blog? I'd love that! I made it using deviantART stock resources from SneakyTomato and artist00 and fonts from kevinandamanda.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment