Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tellulah Darling's Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney


Woo!! I'm a part of this! I'm so crazy excited!! :D

So, background info: I'm a pretty big fan of Tellulah Darling. She writes such fun, spunky books. The first one I read was Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls (read my review here), and then through Netgalley I got to read the first book in the Blooming Goddess Trilogy, My Ex From Hell (read my review here). I was totally hooked on her trademark snarky style mixed with a creative take on Greek mythology in the first book in the series, so I was thrilled when she offered to let me read the second book, My Date From Hell, and invited me into the Sassy Girl Swoony God Tourney!

Over the course of 6 weeks, us tourney participants will be getting video challenges that we can take part in. In mid-October, we'll be posting our reviews of My Date From Hell. And there will be prizes too! The fabulous Ms. Darling is offering:
- a signed copy of My Date From Hell
- a T-shirt with a design of one of Kai's tattoos
- a character named after the winner in the final book of the trilogy

(That last one made me do a little dance in my chair. How awesome would it be to have a character named after you in a series you really enjoy??)

The first challenge has already been posted - I need to get on the ball! I'm so excited to get into the tourney! I love getting the chance to really be invested in books I read. Thanks for the opportunity, Tellulah Darling! :)

#SassyGirlSwoonyGodTourney – spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment