Monday, February 10, 2020

Nonfiction Picture Book Challenge 2020



I'm so excited to be joining the Nonfiction Picture Book Challenge 2020, hosted by Alyson Beecher at Kid Lit Frenzy! It's a great way to celebrate nonfiction picture books (or nonfiction middle grade or YA books too!) and check out what others are reading and reviewing. You can find more info about it and the linkup to join in here!



My goal for this year is to read 20 nonfiction picture books! My *unofficial* goal is to participate every week in the #NFPB2020 Challenge, but I'm a stay-at-home mom of a busy little dude and I just don't have a lot of free time, so I'm trying to be kind to myself and start setting lower blogging goals. I know realistically I won't be able to post every week, but a goal of 20 for the year feels doable!

I can't wait to get started! Look for my first nonfiction picture book review coming this week! #NFPB2020

No comments:

Post a Comment