Sunday, February 16, 2020

Weekly Wrap-Up: January 26-February 15, 2020

Here's a recap of my posts from this week, along with my weekly collection of news, announcements, and booklists I've found while browsing around the internet. Hope you enjoy! :)
** (I missed a few recap posts, so here's 3 weeks worth of goodies! I'm sure I've missed a bunch - if you know of anything, please leave me a comment and I'll add it in!) **



Here @ PPBN

Awards

Booklists

Articles

New & Upcoming Books


I'm sharing my Weekly Wrap-Up posts on 
https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a great list! I always feel like I miss so many of the awards too, so it's nice to see this. Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check out some of you upcoming books too- -it's always nice to get a sneak peek. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been trying to keep up with awards and booklists, but I was doing a terrible job... Doing these weekly posts has made it much easier! I like following them and I'm glad it's useful to you as well. :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I’m still going through all the ALA winners and honor books and choosing which ones to add to my TBR. So many of them sound excellent!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete